Monday, July 22, 2013

22072013 Its a very sad and happy day.

Today , Pn see planned a so call Early Leaving Ceramah.
Means , form 5 are leaving the school , so they make it so we can appreciate our friendship.
First they put some leaving songs from my primary school
DAMN ,  i think back the time where we were in primary school , in a small dewan , hugging each other and cry our heart out.
Then , i started crying too, but i control my tears , not to let them roll down my checks.
After that , they gave us some paper to write , is to write it to your friend.
i got 2 , tear into pieces and gave whoever came to school today.
some of them wrote it for me , and i tear up again. But this time i didnt control it ! omg
i went rolling down and down. NON-STOP.
Whenever comes to family and friend leaving , its a terrible things.
i thought no one will every see my crying face and only my smiley face. but im wrong.
ahahhaa
I really love you guys. All of you.

No comments :