Monday, August 12, 2013

10 and 11 August

That day we went to Sheera's house with all baju kurung.
Me , Tianyi , Chaishan and Lesley.
But im the only one who went there to sleep over.
Before they went back , we play fireworks and chitchat.

At night , Dayy came ;D
we all play fireworks together , went mamak together ;D
crazy night ;)

After they all went back , me and sheera went to see running man
IN MACAU AND VIETNAM
im glad sheera laugh , so i wont feel like she see running man to just teman me ;3

slept at 3am , woke up at 11.45 am HAHAHAH !
Mandi and then sheera mom said go see movie XD
okay lor , we called Danial to go too ;D
they wanted to see The Conjuring but it was 18 and above.
So we change to Percy Jackson Sea of Monster
i see that movie already in my hometown but nevermind la , nice movie so see it again ;D

After the movie , we went walking around , ate sushi and starbucks :D
lastly went to FOS
when i was walking and seeing T-shirt , suddenly someone hit my butt !
i didnt regonise her back
when she turn , it was Yong Ni !
XDDDDD
my god , terkejut saya , suddenly hit my butt !
hahahhaa XD
Then after sheera mom finish buying , we went back

Reach sheera house and we king gai for a while
then Dayy fetch me back :D
its was a tired day but a fun day too.
hehehhe
but it was quite awkward too , haha
Next time i will go again , HOHOHO


No comments :