Friday, August 2, 2013

The starting of August.

1 fact that i hate myself is i dont do things that i plan to do.
example : study.
today me and melissa was going to study sejarah but then we were too full so we decided to online for a while.
After for a while , we decided not to study -_- too lazy D:
we started youtube , running man , and twitter AHHAHA
time passes so fast , one day gone.

Tmr morning mom and younger sis going to australia , visit my aunt.
older sis fetching her go in the morning at 5.30 man !
thats why everyone is sleeping right now. Time now is 12.20am.
im not asleep cuz i slept in the afternoon , woots !
but im gonna miss my mom for sure , 2 whole weeks man
i always see drama with my mom , kacau her , and talks to her
but then 2 weeks , seeing drama alone , its just not right.
what to do ? need to see alone lor ~ hmmmmm...
i also want my mom to go , so that she can release stress there :D

as my sister got her plan for raya , i do have plan too , but its just a simple one. :D

4 things
- Movie date with MELISSA
- Sleep over at SHEERA's place
- SUNWAY LAGOON with le friends
- going for raya house visiting

hahah ! my plan for the 2 weeks of holiday ;D
hope i can do all this
im excited about sleeping over at sheera's place
cuz she is the first malay girl that i every going to sleepover you know !
and its also raya week , fireworks mayb ?!
talk till morning ? OMG ! cant wait man :DDDDDD
gonna chooose a day to go , WEEHEEEEE


No comments :