Thursday, September 26, 2013

Meaningless.

I think life is meaningless.
sometimes only for me.
sometimes its really meaningful.
like when im spending time with my mom.
like when im spending time with melissa.
like when im spending time with all my friends.
the time that is meaningless was when i was alone.
it wasted my time and life.
sometimes i would get jealous for nothing.
stupid right ?
jealous of friendship
jealous of a guy ?
hahahhaa
i dont really know.
but still , i dont care , i love it :D
now i should just see things that is around me.
appreciate the people who appreciate me :D
i dont need to care about the people who doesn't see me in the eye.
i should just care people who had me in their hearts.
people who will think of me whenever or anything happens :D
that , its life.

Graduation is coming.
so damn nervous and kinda sad.
my parents cant go
that means i cant get a graduation flower ! D:
my first graduation without a graduation flower. so sad weiyh :(
My first graduation will be held in MSU.
we did rehearsal one week earlier.
and btw , wear above 5 inch heels.
pray to god that i wont fall when im walking to take my sijil.
HAHAHAHHA
or not , no face till next year. HAHAHA
" THE FAMOUS GIRL WHO TRIPED WHEN TAKING THE SIJIL "
stupid thinking.
still got one week then its graduation day.
but im so excited that i want to brg my phone , camera , and instax :D
first graduation weiyh !
and now im still thinking how should do my hair and what bag i should bring.
hahahhaa !
i know. i get excited for little things
that is just loh may jean
no one can change me ;)

Redang 2013. // Photographer that is still a beginner.

No comments :