Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Im sorry.

Cikgu, im really sorry. we, the whole class are.

we did a wrong thing and we really regret it.
i feel so wrong after she scolded us.
we keep thinking how we could ask her to forgive us.
for 2 days. nothing had change.
we went to apologize 4 times but she doesn't show her expression to us.
it hurt me. hurt us and also hurt her.
She is one of our fav teacher and we dont want her to be angry at us.

when my friend went in to talk to her today,
they were serious.
my friend cried when explaning to her.
after they finish talking , my friend came out with her eyes red.
that time i was waiting to go in and apologize..
but when my friend came out , she said
" teacher haven forgive us , she said she needed time "
that time while looking at my friend red eyes and listening to her say this,
my heart just broke like a broken pieces
tears slowly dropping ..
hugged my friend and all
they comfort me and by saying " Don't cry babe "
after hearing that , it was even worse.
tears just can't stop dropping.
all of us really respect and love the moment we spend with her.
we seriously know what we did wrong...
pls.. forgive us ?
i really dont know how to face you next time.
i miss your smile,
i miss your teaching and much more.

WE, 5PDG1 WERE WRONG AND PLEASE FORGIVE US.
we will try anything to make you smile and forgive us.
nothings gonna stop us.

xoxo.

No comments :