Wednesday, January 29, 2014

First post of 2014.

Well hello.
haven been blogging for a while i know
and its already the end of the month !
i cannot believe it and still i don't have the CNY feel.
Maybe its still too early and i didn't realize tmr im going back hometown.
LOL
The day after tmr i gonna receive angpao and all my camera stuff is still not ready.
How can !
cuz i forgot the day after tmr is cny -.-"
weird. HAHAH

Working this day make me realize how hard it is to earn money.
I work as a part time in a kindergarden and the salary is not high.
But i love working there.
The other teachers are nice there, kids there are so cute !
Can't believe im working for another 2 months and i'm gonna leave that place.
Thinking of it makes me sad. hahhahahh

Got my majalah today and it came out perfect (Y)
Much better than i expected. HAHAHA
goodgoodgood.
but 1 question, why form 5 picture no colour ? -.-
ish. geram betul !
k lah.
meet teacher need to ask.

No comments :